Learning Programme for european cultural and social innovation
6 weeks across Europe to rethink in depth his professional and cultural practices.
Open to French and other European practitioners who wish to engage in social and cultural change, the I-team program works within a context of changing positions and major tensions across European society and professional practices.
Through a collective approach it offers an enrichment of exchange and direct experience, of reading of contemporary challenges, of exploration and experiment, working closely within a plural context of other players and European realities.
– A program of action, built on individual and collective working
– A program of European immersion that draws on local experiences
– A program that is open to a wide range of public and private practitioners
– A program of direct experience, to find other forms of action, other economies, other models of cooperation
– A program connected with realities and the cultural, social and political questions of Europe today
– A program that is co-constructed with a group of practitioners with whom Relais has been working for several years in the questions of change, and notably : Ivor Davies (European cultural connector and researcher, UK), Camille Pageard (contemporary art’s historian, FR), Econcult-Universitat de Valencia (SP), Bunker / Balkan Express (Sl), amberPlatform (Turkey), Association Racines (Morocco), Workshop of Culture (Lublin)…
– A community of practitioners who have undertaken the program since its inception on 2010, and continue to contribute continuity in both questioning and work.
i-team 2017/2018 Where and When ?
Session 1 / MOSTAR / 25-29 September 2017 ::: Session 2 / PARIS / 22-28 October 2017
Session 3 / BERLIN / 3- 9 December 2017 ::: Session 4 / IZMIR / 28 January – 3 February 2018
Session 5 / TUNIS / 8 – 14 April 2018 ::: Session 6 / BAYONNE / May- 2 June 2018
Initiated by Relais Culture Europe
Created in 1998, we are a French public organization dedicated to sustain European cooperation and innovation in the cultural and creative field, and, moreover, sustain new ways to engage with European construction and democracy through culture.